"Fashion fades, only style remains the same." - Coco Chanel

Thursday 29 April 2010

Today's Outfit!

Today my inspiration was Lauren Conrad's girly style and then I am also loving dots, a big trend this summer. A little mix of modern-day and the 50s. On top of my dress I am wearing a Boyfriend-jacket so that the outfit won't be too cute. Stella McCartney designed the Boyfriend-jacket for summer 2009 but I have a feeling the trend will stick with us, I mean it looks good on women too, especially on dresses. The ballerinas are inspired by CHANEL and I actually one of the best shoes I have found, they are from Primark in London for 6 pounds, can you believe it??? Aren't they cute, almost better than real Chanels, I would say. These are some other trends I like this summer:


- Dots
- Flowers
- Sailor (Love it)
- Bold colors
- Denim
- Ballerinas (almost as cute as heels, and oh so comfortable)



What will you be wearing this summer?













Dress: Dorothy Perkins (London)
Jacket: Topshop
Ballerinas: Primark (London)
Trenchcoat: H&M
Sunglasses: Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment