"Fashion fades, only style remains the same." - Coco Chanel

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Sunny summer?? - No, but at least it's spring!

At last it feels like spring is here. Spring, the time for new beginnings, is a perfect time for starting my blog. There is no more ice on the seas and the snow is gone. The sun warms my face and the wind is warm for the first time in a loooong time (too long). It's noticeable that the countdown until summer recess has started. Shool motivation at the time being is zero and the classes and projects are boring, if only summer was here already. But, there's only 38 days left, and those days should go fast. At least, one can only hope. But, til then, I can concentrate on my fashion blog.




My name is Christa and I am 18 years old. I am a junior in High School after an exchange year in San Diego, California. Now I live in Helsinki, Finland. My interests include fashion, singing, sailing and shopping (in my case it can be called a hobby). I also love to spend time with my friends, walk around in the city, party and just enjoy life and live like there is no tomorrow. This summer I am going to enjoy freedom, not having to worry about responsibilities or schoolwork. However, I am going to work, almost all summer, which is necessary to satisfy my shopping needs :) What are your summer plans???

No comments:

Post a Comment