"Fashion fades, only style remains the same." - Coco Chanel

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Shoes, shoes and more shoes!!!!!

Today has been a really good day, signs of the summer are everywhere and today you could see nothing but blue skies. Woohooo!!! I slept in today since I only had school for an hour and then I dragged myself to the gym and worked out for almost two hours - beach 2010, here I come. Then I had some time left to sit on the terasse and enjoy the sun - LOVELY!!!! This is how nice it was outside!!!!






When I came back to my room I started taking out my summer shoes and that's when I understood I've bought about 10 pairs of shoes in the last 2 months. Shopping crazy.. me??? Noooo, you don't say. So now I guess I have to sell a few pair because my shoes don't fit in my closet. But which ones should stay and which ones should go, I really can't decide since I love all of them. Help wanted please - here is a picture. Which ones are hot and which ones are not??










Difficult choice??? Absolutely, but now I will continue my evening by concentrating on something entirely different, which is this:


No comments:

Post a Comment