"Fashion fades, only style remains the same." - Coco Chanel

Friday 30 April 2010

Today's outfit and some shopping!!!!

Today I had rock-chick feeling. It's finally warm enough to wear a leather jacket, which is a find from H&M for 40 euros. With my jacket I am wearing a tight black skirt, also from H&M, a white, loose v-neck t-shirt and high black suede boots. And my beloved McQueen scarf of course. Who knew sculls could be so fashionable??? But at least I felt appropriately black for the grey weather today!!! My inspiration of course, was Sienna Miller!






Leather Jacket: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Cardigan: Uniqlo
Necklace: Gina Tricot
V-neck: Gina Tricot
Boots: Urban Outfitters
Scarf: Alexander McQueen

I also had time for some shopping today, with very good results. Here's what i found today:









Jacket: Lindex
Skirt: Lindex
Flower skirt: Gina Tricot
Jewellery: Gina Tricot
Lacebody: Gina Tricot
Romper: H&M
Bikini: H&M
Leathertights: Gina Tricot


I found many wonderful pieces but here is what I still want:





And these Manolos Blahniks that I am in love with!



Yes, one can always dream!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment