"Fashion fades, only style remains the same." - Coco Chanel

Sunday 9 May 2010

Today's Fashion Inspiration: Nautical Trend

I love hte nautical trend, the sailor style... I know it is trendy every summer, now again, but I don't care, I just don't get tired of it! It is so stylish, the colours are nice, it just looks so good! I love anchors, stripes, white, red, blue, buttons, sailor shoes, absolutely everything! So it is no wonder so very many of my outfits in the summer are inspired by just sailor, or nautical trends. Today's outfit, for example, was inspired by nautical... Also, I love hte sailor trend on guys, very hot! It is a favourite, something you can't get tired of. Now I am just waiting for summer, sun and some great sailing... Sail away!







Even as a little girl I was a mini-sailor, I had a dress like this one, that I loved!











Blair from Gossip Girl






Love this guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment