"Fashion fades, only style remains the same." - Coco Chanel

Thursday 6 May 2010

Fashion Inspiration: Alexa Chung

I love Alexa Chung. Love her. She can wear the weirdest outfits ever, but she looks som damn good. I want to be like that too! Now she also has a really cool Mulberry bag named after her, which I want as well. Her coats, her skirts, her shirts, her desses.... I love all of it! She is just cool, one of the girls who just has IT. But if you want it, it costs, according to rumors she'll go broke if she continues with her shopping habits. But here she is, the lovely Alexa!




See the shoes = love







I love this trenchcoat, I want one exactly like this, Burberry. Maybe when I am a millionaire!



This is the gorgeous Mulberry bag. I need it!




No, unfortunately I can't afford it but I saw a wonderful, a bit more afordable tote in Cosmo, which I will show to you after I've bought it on Friday. Hopefully it's still in the stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment