"Fashion fades, only style remains the same." - Coco Chanel

Saturday 1 May 2010

Fashion Inspiration: Whitney Port and Olivia Palermo

The City, a spinoff of The Hills is another wonderful New York fashion show, with a more edgier look than Gossip Girl and Sex and the City, my two favourite shows. The City is about Whitney Port, whi moved from LA to NYC to work for DvF, Diane von Furstenberg. Now Whitney has her own collection as well, Whitney Eve, with really cute dresses. I love Whitney's flower skirts, boyfriend jaackets, colorful jeggings and her shorts, but often I can't decide who is cooler - Whit or Olivia Palermo, the other it-girl of the show. who I'll write more about later. What do you think??







Whitney






Olivia



Love Johannes Huebls clothes - guys follow example!





Love, love, LOVE the shoes - I want!





I have to say I love them both, but I think Olivia might be the winner, I want all her clothes when I see them - love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment