"Fashion fades, only style remains the same." - Coco Chanel

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Fashion Inspiration: Emma Watson

I've been a hardcore Harry Potter fan a few years ago and I still like it. So it's fun to see the actors grow up with us. I myself am a year younger than Emma and it feels like so very long ago that the firtst movie came out. And it sows. Now Emma has started to dress really well, typically british, with colors suitable for the british weather and fair skin, which means great for us in Scandinavia. I love Emma's dresses and even though she dresses quite casually otherwise it still looks good! Tomorrow I'll write about another british fashionista, Alexa Chung, who got a gorgeous Mulberry bag named after her, but now, pictures of Emma, first a then&now pictures.


Here are the wonderful dresses!












No comments:

Post a Comment