"Fashion fades, only style remains the same." - Coco Chanel

Sunday 2 May 2010

Flowerpower and babies!

So now May Day is celebrated with a lovely picnic att Hanna's with delicious food, good company and even some sun. In the evening we went to Allu's and had a fun night even though everyon was a little 'the day after'.... Soo we left pretty early. Today I've been really busy, I went to the gym and done schoolwork. Now as spring is finally here, I am in love with flowers which I incorporated in my clothing both yesterday and today - here are saturday's and sundayäs outfits!!




Dress: Forever21
Cardigan: Gina Tricot
Shoes: Primark
Belt: gift
Necklace: Gina Tricot
Trench: H&M



Dress: Gina Tricot
Sunglasses: Ray Ban

Today we also visited my new second cousin, who was born on May Day Eve, and is two days old. She was so extremely little and cute, the parents were really proud! So now I have a girl to dress and play stylist to. She will be a babyfashionista! GANTbaby, H&Mbaby, babyGAP - here I come, now I have someone else to shop for, a supercute giiiirl!



Can't wait to see her again!

No comments:

Post a Comment